Friday, July 26, 2013

Gone

Have been rather lazy to blog these days.
Gone were the days I had time to do anything I want.
Gone were the days I could rest and enjoy TV shows.
But then again, I'm not complaining.
Going to Japan in less than 2 month's time.
Man, this is surreal.
I seriously have never dreamt that this day would come.
As they say, every cloud has a silver lining.
I hope such luck will continue to follow me and bless me in the years to come.
I'm greedy and I know it.
Well... who isn't? :)

4 comments:

girlygirl said...

Hi, I'm just starting, whatch my blog, and if you like it, follow it. than you

friv 7 said...

You can do what you love and true passion, life has a lot to explore and blog is a tool that helps you share more with friends. The exciting thing.

Admin said...

blogging just pours your heart out to a lot of people .
its really exciting and yeah i too love it .
do visit my blog :)
Technolove
vnvarshney.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this
tiles suppliers in coimbatore